Advertisement

Main Ad

Sim download 07

 

Let me share my sim with you based on the requests. You see some modified CC because they have been made a while ago. 
I have tried to search your Twitter account but it said your account doesn’t exist. Eventually I was not able to DM you :( I am sorry.

  • CC is not included for downloading. You need to download CC separately by yourself. 
  • You can modify those sims as you like. I trust your good will. 


These photos are photoshop free.

Carnelian
skinblend / nosemask / bodyblush / skintone (natural)/ eyebags 
lipline / lip / stubble / eyelashes (eyelash_YU_version2_Uncurled_SkinDetail)
eyebrows (lotto) / blush (cloud 9) / eyes / hair

MOD
EA Eyelashes Remover (Remove-EA-Lashes.package)


Download (no ads) :


I hope you will enjoy my Sim!






Post a Comment

0 Comments