Advertisement

Main Ad

Hair 02 Amethyst V1, V2



I made this hair for the second, but it was needed to modify. 

V1
I have updated uv_1, texture, Shadow map, Specular map. 
I have modified mesh a little. 

V2
V1 mesh has been more revised. 

  • For all genders
  • Base Game Compatible
  • 24 EA Swatches
  • Hat Compatible
  • All LODs






Download (no ads):



If you would like to get the previous version, you can find it here. I have also modified this hair, so if you would like to use it, you need to download it again. 

Major modifications 
uv_1, uv_0, Shadow map, Specular map are revised. 
Texture and mesh remain totally the same. 

If the custom thumbnail doesn’t indicate Fix, you can download the file below and overwrite the previous file. 
The CC from the previous version does not duplicate V1 or V2. 
You can use it without having problems if you put simultaneously these 4 CC to Mod folder.





Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I love them both! I'm so happy you're still creating:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always leaving thoughtful comments! I am a slow worker but I will keep going on enjoying the creations. <3

      Delete
  2. I love all of your hairs, omg! They're so beautiful and my sims are looking more gorgeous with your hair ccs!! Can't wait for your next creations! Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to know my CC matches yours! I am now working on my next CC. Hope you will like it!

      Delete
  3. Oh these are lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete