Advertisement

Main Ad

Sims Download 01


Their default skins are shared. You need to modify them by using tools if you want to try this default skin. 



Sapphire :
skin blend / eye bags 1 / 2 / body blush /
eye lashes(uncurled) / mouth corners(N03) /
glasses(no.05) / shirt / jeans (rolled denim) /





Turquoise :
eye lashes / eyebrow (MM N15) / hair /
 body blush / eye contacts(face paint) / 

Due to the colors of the default eyes CC I have used before, the colors of the eyes may be brown.  Originally his eyes are set blue, you might want to change them as you like. 





Ruby :
body preset / skin blend / eyebags / blush (body, eyelid) / 
mouth corners (N03) / eyebrows (MM N15) / eyeshadow (TSR) /
eyes contacts (face paint) / eyelash (uncurled) / hair /
Tops : Lester Open Shirt / Gunther /  Pants : Noah Pants / Lay Back Pants / shoes(Anton Shoes Low) / earrings(no4)

I made him as a Japanese origin Sim but you don’t have to pick up Japanese name for him. You can choose your favorite names. If you want a Japanese name but you don’t come up with the idea, let me suggest Fujinami Toya(藤浪 透也). This is only my recommendation, it is not necessary to follow!


You can arrange this Sims as you like. You can change the traits and CC. Also you can post it on your blog. You can change the names too because They are simply named after the jewels.

I hope you will enjoy my Sims!


Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. omg! I love Fujinami Toya, he's so handsome and cute! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my late reply. I am glad you liked Toya! Hope you enjoy playing the game with him!

      Delete
    2. thank you so much for sharing, I really love all your cc <3

      Delete
    3. I am glad to know you liked my CC. Hope you enjoy the game!

      Delete
  2. Hello, the eyebags link doesn't work, I guess the cc is deleted. But thanks for this sim! He's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately eyebags CC may have been deleted. I will not include CC which is no longer available for downloading because I respect the creators. Hope you will understand.

      Delete