Advertisement

Main Ad

Teeth 01 Yaeba




I am not sure when this EA teeth were added, but they are similar to the teeth which are called  “ Yaeba”  in Japanese. 
Yaeba which means the double tooth, canine teeth on both sides stick out a little and it is a symbol of cuteness from the ancient time in Japan. 
People who cares about the dentition would correct them for sure though. 
I have modified this EA teeth to the way I like.  I made it for my personal use, but you can see the link here to download if you like. 


Download (no ads) :


The double tooth in EA was not noticeable due to the oversized front teeth. So,  I made the front teeth smaller and canine teeth a little bigger. 

It may be a good idea to make this double tooth as a sign of cuteness if you create Japanese Sims. 








Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This is so cute...thank you so much. This is harinezumi-sims from Tumblr and I'm so happy you're still creating...:) I hope you are well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cilla! Nice to see you again. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and enjoying my CC. You are so sweet!
      I am not sure if I will go back to Tumblr. I would like to provide CC from this blog at the moment. Let me enjoy your new stories from the distance. I also hope you are safe and sound!

      Delete