Advertisement

Main Ad

Hair color update



I have added six new hair colors to all the hairs I had made and crammed them into the Zip folder. I appreciate greenllamas for the easy to understand tutorials which work with genetics.

You can download the Zip folder and then unzip it. There you will find a package file and a png file which contains the images of all the hairs. Now I want you to overwrite the old package file in MOD folder to the new one. If you complete all the processes, you can delete png file which is no longer necessary.  NEVER put the Zip folder into MOD folder before unzipped!!  You must unzip first!!

Please send me the messages if you find anything uncomfortable with the hair colors or any other inconveniences.

Other revisions 
01 Garnet
I have updated specular map and shadow map. 
07 Citrine
I have revised mesh in the bangs partially. 


Download (no ads) :



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Mesh is included. The same ones as the CC you can download individually are in this Zip folder simply together.

    ReplyDelete