Advertisement

Main Ad

Sim download 03




I am sharing the sim upon your request.


There are some CC which are no longer available. I will not include the unavailable CC in sim downloading to show my respect for CC creators. Hope you will understand. You can modify those sims as you like. I trust your good will. 



Jasper:
Skinblend (Essentials) / Eyebags / Nosemask / Bodyblush / Eyelash (Uncurled)
Lipstick (merged) / Eyeliner (N106) / Blush (N75 Cloud9)
Eyebrow (N156 Lotto) / Eyes (non defaults) / Hair (V2) /

Earrings / Glasses / Pants / Shirt /

I use slider for blushCC. You need to adjust it if it is necessary.

Download:Sim File Share / MediaFire




Sphene:
Skinblend / Freckles / Mouth corners (N04) / Eyebags / Bodyblush
Eyes (non defaults) / Facial hair (Xld_CMDRModerate_2) / Eyelashes 
Eyebrows (N141) / Hair 

Makeup:
Lip line / Blush (N75 cloud 9) 

I removed the part of Sphene’s beard because it was not downloadable.
I will not designate the category of the outfits except casual clothing from now. 

Download : Sim File Share / MediaFire





Nephrite :
Eyelashes / Eyebrows (N119) / Hair
Makeup:
Lip (Noodle lip balm) / Eyeshadow / Eyeliner (N102) / Blush (N75 cloud 9) 
Contacts (TSR)

Dress / Shoes / Nails (N22) / Earrings 

I removed the part of Nephrite’s eye bags because it was not downloadable.

Download : Sim File Share / MediaFire


I hope you will enjoy my Sims!

Post a Comment

1 Comments