Advertisement

Main Ad

Sim Download 04




I am sharing the sim upon your request.


This photo is photoshop free. 

Kohaku:
Eyebrow (MM N09) / Hair / Eyelash / Teeth 

His name Kohaku(琥珀) means Amber in Japanese. He is also a model of Amber Hair.  If you like other name, it would be Kishima Kohaku (木嶋 琥珀).



This photo is photoshop free. 

Calcite:
Skinblend (Wanderlust) / Skin details / Freckles /
Eyebrows / Eyelash / Hair / 
Hoodie / Jeans (Embroidered Mom Jeans) / Shoes / Earrings / Nose stud / 




Those photoshop free pictures were taken under the situation mentioned below. 
  • I used Reshade. Only MXAO were used for those photos. 
  • Resolution is 4096x2300. 
This would be the cause if the Sims shared in the games looked different. Thank you for your understanding. 

I hope you will enjoy my Sims!



Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. How do you get the skin to be bright ? Mine looks dull. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only used the CC listed here. The preview used on the Lazurite page is the closest beige color to his natural skin color.

      Delete
  2. oh my godd i thought you deactivated! none of the tumblr links that were supposed to lead to your site weren't working and i panicked because you're honestly the best cc creator i've seen :")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret that I had deleted my Tumblr account in 2020 autumn and it caused a confusion on many people. Now I resumed again under the same old account qrqr19. Let me promise you I will keep this blogspot here absolutely!

      Delete
  3. the sims aren't showing up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you search for my sims in the game, you put a check mark in the box saying enable CC.

      Delete
  4. Did you make it available for download together with the cpc, or is it all separate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC is not included in download. You need to click the link and download CC.

      Delete