Advertisement

Main Ad

Sims Download 02

 



Let me share three models upon your request.




Sunstone :

Download : Sim File Share / MediaFire 




Ruri :
Non defaults eyes / blush / Hair

Her name is Jem Ruri. If you like other name, it would be Sakurai Ruri (桜井 ルリ).  Ruri (ルリ / 瑠璃) means lapis lazuli in Japanese. (Her hair is called Amber though...) 





Opal:
Eyelash / Eyebrow (N135) / Eyes (non defaults) / 
Top / Bottom / Hair / Blush (cloud 9)

What I used for his skin is EA slider. I was not sure if this function would be applicable for the downloaded Sims, so let me post the image here to show  his correct skin color. 
You can find his skin color in the category of warm colors. 


I also use slider for blushCC. You need to adjust it if it is necessary.

Download : Sim File Share / MediaFire


You can use them whatever you like. I will not complain unless you do something evil. I believe in your goodness. You can change the names too because They are simply named after the jewels.

I hope you will enjoy my Sims!



Post a Comment

2 Comments